Long ago around.... September I think... I went to my FIRST convention ever!!
YAY!!! It was at the LA convention center. Stan Lee's. I had a really good time. All day was great. Nothing disappointing just happy. Neat. :3
I also cosplay for the first time as my oc Jester from Romantically Apocalyptic Web comic. It was fun! My friend 2swords/Angel and I took turns taking pictures with other cosplayers as well so here are some of those less embarrassing moments.
1. Me and 2sword got there around 10. Traffic was horrible and the line was already long. D:> It took awhile to get in but we were entertained by other cosplayers walking by us.
2. WE GOT IN!! And it was still morning! Thank goodness! I realized how lucky we were. It took others around two or three hours to get in. :[
3. WOW!! The place is BIG!!
4. My friend took a quick picture of me being shock of how many cool things were around me. It was overwhelming. XD
6. Another cool cosplay with a gas mask. It was funny. We walk by each other and gave each other a questing look. At the end I ask if I could take a picture with her. She said yes.
7. The place is really big
8. ADEVNTURE TIME!!
9. SNIPER FROM TEAM FORTRESS 2!! YAY!!! HE is the top five of my favorite characters! My friend spotted him…urm…her… from far away (since he knows I like Team Fortress2) I practically ran over to her and ask if I can take a picture with her.
10. I ask a man if I can take a picture with his Captain America Shield that was sign by Stan Lee himself. He didn’t want to let go of it so I just hold it while he hid behind it. I understand.
11. Chell and Rattman!! Neat!! Her costume looks so cool! And comfy :]
12. 2sword taking a picture with Einstein, who I might say is being very rude today XD
14. HELL YEAH!! ENGINEER!!! YES!! Another TF2 cosplay! Today is turning out to be a good day!
15. 2sword’s taking a picture with his favorite web Comic called AXcop.
16. I only discover SlenderMan about a month ago and he was there in the convention!! D:> Me and 2swords spotted him from the second floor and we ran to him because I wanted to take a picture with him. He is cool and scary….mostly cool. And cute :3
17. CLOSE UP! I look so happy but Slenderman….I am not sure… XD
18. HECK YEAH!! SCOUT FROM TF2!! BONK!!!
This is the last TF2 Cosplayer I see. No medic.
I was thinking of actually shouting the word "Medic!" like in the game but my friend pointed out that people might take it the wrong way. XD
19. Captain America my favorite superhero of all time. :]
20. A cool scary dude. Not sure what he is but I like it :]
21. ZOMBIES!!! HELP ME SNIPPY!!!! D:> WHERE IS MY PENCIL!?!? DX>
22. Another cool captain America cosplayer.
23. NEW CALIFORNIA!!!
24. I was hoping to see Russia from Hetalia but I found England. Still neat.
25. Kakashi show me his book. I didn’t see anything gross. Thank goodness XD
26. El Chavo de Oche!! HECK YEAH!!! Totally unexpected to be in a stan lee’s convention XD
27. 2swords likes the Riddler :]
29. A cool Wall-E robot that is remote control. It was almost like he was real. I ask if I can take a picture with him and the guy said sure and Wall-E went straight towards me. I freak a little on how fast he came but I like him :3
30. I DIDN’T TOUCH ANYTHING!! D:>
31. It was truly a great day.
I only went for one day sadly but that is alright with me. I was so overwhelm from all of the cosplayers, the amazing art work from comic book artists, the stores, the previews!! AHH SO MUCH!! As you can see I got a lot of stuff. Normally I would save money but today was a “TREAT MYSELF DAY”!
I got cool prints, (including TF2 and Captain America) some gifts for my sister (who is also a Captain America Fan) and my niece. Cool buttons, a shirt, lot of small comics from comic book artists promoting their work. It was a great day. I slept like a baby that night.
I could only imagine how the Comic Con in San Diego is like.
PS-I am aware I miss-spelled some words. I don't feel like fixing it.