1) I don't want to bring half-life into this because that is too many characters already. Gordon freeman will be in it but that is it. He is a metal bender and one of Chell's teachers/friends.
2) Possible something powerful that spirits use and Gray and others want to find and use it. immortality? Strength? Power to take/give bending? Many possibilities.
3) Ehh, perhaps a man trying to start up a business but piss off the spirits while doing so.
5) Yeah they could but I rather not. Too many characters.
6) Perhaps. Sounds like it.
7) LoL XD
8) He is a spirit. Along with the others that Merasmus has conjure up. But they are not control by Merasmus.
9) Maybe Demo's missing eye, Pyro's spirit sense/vision going crazy, and Scout's spirit senses?
10) Yeah. They could be Grey's troops in taking over some areas and looking for the gang.
12) I like that idea. :]
13) Rich non-benders who want an useless island that is inhabited by spirits and Saxton stop the brothers from doing damage to it.
14) Something like that but with Engie there, I would think more metal bending weapons that can prevent benders from bending.
15) Some ideas so far madjesters1.deviantart.com/art…
16) Maybe to protect each others identity? Or just random nicknames? I never thought about that.
Your art is seriously awesome, And I can't wait to see the full story of your TF2/Avatar story get writing. But there are three Tf2 chars I'm wondering how you will incorporate.
Horseless Headless Horseman and Monoculus, demo's demonic left eye. Also the Bombinomicon as well. Curious as to what you have planned with these three freaks.